Myths, Fears, & Roadblocks Around Thyroid-healthy Eating - Ep. 21
Thyroid-healthy eating sounds good on paper, and we want (sometimes desperately) to feel better, have energy, and feel like ourselves again, but doubts inevitably creep into our minds...
- Is all of this even worth it?
- Will I have to be cooking all the time?
- Can I afford to eat this way?
- Is it going to be too restrictive?
In this episode, I'm going to answer all of these questions, in specific detail. I'm putting it all out on the table, so we can explore these doubts together. Not only will I be sharing the facts, but also some of my personal experiences with these roadblocks. Most importantly, I'm going to give you real-world honest answers.
In case we haven't met yet, I'm Ginny Mahar, a thyroid health and cooking coach. I teach Thyroid Thrivers how to eat well and live well, so they can feel well. I share recipes and lifestyle tips on my blog, as well as on this weekly show, Thyroid-healthy Bites. Enjoy the show and thanks for watching! ~ Ginny
- FREE Thyroid-healthy Grocery Guide
- Full Blog Post with Links & Sources
- Hypothyroid Chef Website
- What is Thyroid-healthy Eating?