Overcoming Fatigue with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum - Ep. 50
Fatigue afflicts over 30% of Americans and is one of the most pervasive and debilitating symptoms associated with hypothyroidism. It’s been said that there's no tired like thyroid tired, and as Thyroid Thrivers, many of us are all too familiar with what that means. Fatigue robs us of our enjoyment and zest for life. It hobbles our professional and personal dreams...and according to my special guest, Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, it's also treatable and reversible.
In this episode, Dr. Teitelbaum sheds light on why fatigue is such a common issue for Thyroid Thrivers. He provides a wealth of practical advice and tips on how to transition "From Fatigued to Fantastic." If you find yourself grappling with low energy, persistent tiredness, pain, or unrelenting fatigue, don't miss this episode. It's packed with insights to help you regain your vitality.
- Dr. Teitelbaum's book: From Fatigued to Fantastic
- Dr. Teitelbaum's website for information: Vitality101.com
- Dr. Teitelbaum's website for supplements: EndFatigue.com
- Dr. Teitelbaum's Energy Analysis Quiz
- Subscribe to my newsletter and receive my FREE Thyroid-healthy Grocery Guide.
- Hypothyroid Chef Website
Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before changing your diet, health care, or exercise regimen.