5 Reasons to Rethink Your Drink + Alcohol Alternatives - Ep. 41
I'm just going to rip the band-aid off and say it: Alcohol is problematic for those of us with hypothyroidism or Hashimoto's. You may not be ready to give it up, and you may not need to at this time, but let's talk about some excellent reasons why we should reconsider alcohol as a daily habit or a relaxation mainstay, if we're trying to feel our best.
- 5 Reasons Alcohol is Problematic for those of us with hypothyroidism or Hashimoto's
- My personal #sobercurious journey
- If you're going to drink, which choices are best
- Beverage alternatives to alcohol
- Relaxation alternatives to alcohol
- Complete blog post with product links and recipes
- Recommended reading: Quit Like a Woman by Holly Whitaker
- Dry Farm Wines (get a free bottle with this link)
- HigherDose Infrared Sauna Blanket [15% OFF Code: HYPOCHEF15]
- Coaching: Book a free discovery call with me!
- FREE Thyroid-healthy Grocery Guide
Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before making changes to your diet, health care, or exercise regimen.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.