How to Make Peace with Your Thyroid with Annabel Bateman - Ep. 27
How can we make peace with our thyroid, so that we can not only feel well but also find a life that we love and habits that work for us, for the long term? That’s what we’re going to be discussing with my special guest Annabel Bateman on this episode of Thyroid-healthy Bites.
Annabel Bateman is a Hashimoto’s patient and passionate thyroid health advocate. Drawing on skills learned in previous careers as a lawyer, life coach, family law mediator, and author, she seeks to empower, educate and encourage women with thyroid conditions to develop their own thyroid-friendly lifestyle so they can thrive and not just survive. She hosts the Let’s Talk Thyroid podcast and is the author of the newly-released book, Kiss & Makeup With Your Thyroid: Your positive & practical guide to living a thyroid-friendly lifestyle.
- Annabel's thyroid story
- The inspiration behind "Kiss & Makeup With Your Thyroid"
- Why is mindset so important on the healing journey
- Other practical ways to unwind, besides meditation
- Changing the way we think about food and mealtimes
- Taking a gradual approach to low-tox living
- Annabel's #1 piece of encouraging advice for Thyroid Thrivers
- Annabel Bateman's website + book
- Grab my FREE Thyroid-healthy Grocery Guide
- Hypothyroid Chef Website
Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before making changes to your diet, health care, or exercise regimen.