The Truth About Seaweed: Is it Thyroid Healthy? - Ep. 23
We occasionally see the term “seaweed” and “sea vegetables” used as a recommendation for thyroid patients. But is it really a thyroid-healthy food? That's what we're going to explore in this episode of Thyroid-healthy Bites.
- The pros and cons of this trending superfood.
- Iodine in seaweed and why it matters.
- Other thyroid-supportive nutrients in seaweed.
- Which types of seaweed are best and which to avoid.
- How to decide whether eating seaweed is right for you.
If you eat or are curious about whether or not to eat more seaweed, don't miss this one!
- FREE Thyroid-healthy Grocery Guide
- Full post with links and sources
- Hypothyroid Chef Website
- My FREE Thyroid-healthy Recipe Collection
Quick disclaimer: This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only, and in no way should be considered a substitute for professional medical advice and guidance. Always discuss diet and lifestyle changes with your doctor first.