Tales from the Scale: Losing Weight with Hypothyroidism - Ep. 38
Excess weight and the inability to lose weight is the number one complaint and frustration among those of us with an underactive or missing thyroid. In today's episode, we'll talk about why there's more to the equation for us than calories in vs. calories out.
- Why weight loss can be a struggle with thyroid issues
- Why "Just eat less and exercise more" often backfires
- My personal tales from the scale
- The whole-life, whole-health solution to thyroid weight loss
- The role mindset plays on the weight loss journey
Links from the Show:
Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before making changes to your diet, health care, or exercise regimen.