Gratitude: It's More Than Just Being Thankful with Holly Bertone - Ep. 37
Even though we know gratitude is good for us, with countless research-backed health benefits, most of us aren't practicing it effectively. Today, we're going to talk about how to uplevel your gratitude practice with bestselling author, health coach, and host of the Gratitude Builds Fortitude Podcast, Holly Bertone.
- Holly's personal story of how cancer and Hashimoto's ended her career in one of the nation's special intelligence forces
- What gratitude has meant for Holly's healing journey
- Practical ways to increase the depth and effectiveness of your gratitude practice
- The dark side of gratituden (or now not to use it)
Links from the Show:
- The Thyroid-healthy Thanksgiving Survival Guide & Cookbook [10% OFF CODE: GOBBLE10]
- Holly Bertone's Welcome Page for THB Listeners
- FREE Thyroid-healthy Grocery Guide
- Hypothyroid Chef Website
Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before making changes to your diet, health care, or exercise regimen.