Healing Mindset: Your Untapped Superpower with Eileen Laird - Ep. 29
A healing mindset is like the gatekeeper to your healing journey. If you are in a stuck mindset, it’s difficult even to begin to heal and start feeling better. That’s why I’m so happy to explore this topic with a very special guest: Eileen Laird of Phoenix Helix, and the Phoenix Helix Podcast.
Eileen’s latest book, Healing Mindset: A Guide to the Mind-Body Connection for People with Autoimmune Disease, gives us practical ways to cultivate a healing mindset, in a collection of over 96 techniques we can discover, learn about, and apply as needed.
- Eileen's healing journey with rapid and severe onset RA
- Using the mind-body connection to cope with pain, fear, and other difficulties
- How Eileen defines a healing mindset and why it's important
- The importance of self-compassion on the healing journey
- Some of the scientifically-proven benefits of mind-body medicine
- Why many of us neglect this aspect of our healing
- Some of Eileen's favorite mind-body techniques
- Eileen's Book: Healing Mindset
- The Phoenix Helix Website & Podcast
- Grab my FREE Thyroid-healthy Grocery Guide
- Hypothyroid Chef Website
Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before making changes to your diet, health care, or exercise regimen.