Chicken Cilantro - Ep. 28
Chicken Cilantro takes the cake as far as cilantro-centric cookery goes. An entire bunch goes into the pot and bathes pre-browned chicken pieces until the meat is tender enough to pull from the bone with a fork.
There are so many reasons why cilantro is good for those of us with thyroid disease. Did you know it can help flush the body of toxic metals like mercury and lead?
Before we get cooking we'll discuss this and some of the other thyroid-healthy highlights of this delicious, family-friendly recipe.
- The Thyroid-healthy Everyday Cookbook
- FREE Thyroid-healthy Grocery Guide
- Chicken Cilantro (Printable Recipe)
- Browse my thyroid-healthy recipe library
- FREE Guide to Healthy Cooking Fats & Oils
- Hypothyroid Chef Website
Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before making changes to your diet, health care, or exercise regimen.