Why You Should Get Tested for Hashimoto's - Ep. 26
If you've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and you live in the U.S., it’s almost certain that you also have Hashimoto’s. In this episode of Thyroid-healthy Bites, we're going to take a closer look at what that means for you.
- The difference between hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's
- Why many doctors don't test for Hashimotos'
- Why your Hashimoto's diagnosis matters
- My Hashimoto's diagnosis story
- What your next steps and options are if you're ready to get tested