Navigating Holiday Food the Thyroid-healthy Way - Ep. 36
As Thyroid Thrivers, many of us become bloated, inflamed, brain-fogged, and downright symptomatic from eating things like gluten, dairy, sugar, and soy, and classic holiday recipes are loaded with these ingredients! So, How do we get through the holidays the thyroid-healthy way?
That's what we're going to cover in this episode of Thyroid-healthy Bites.
- My personal story of learning to navigate thyroid-healthy holidays
- Dealing with expectations (both your own and others')
- Making healthy boundaries (both with yourself and with others)
- Sidestepping temptation because let’s face it, gluten, dairy, and sugar taste good!
- Thyroid-healthy holiday recipe ideas and solutions
Links from the Show:
- The Thyroid-healthy Thanksgiving Survival Guide & Cookbook [10% OFF CODE: GOBBLE10]
- [RECIPE] Olive Oil Mashed Cauliflower & Sweet Potatoes
- Work with me as a Functional Medicine Health Coach
- Hypothyroid Chef Recipe Blog
Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before making changes to your diet, health care, or exercise regimen.