What Do Your Thyroid Test Results Mean? With Mary Shomon - Ep. 30
If you want to put the information provided by your thyroid labs to good use so that you can optimize your treatment and feel your best, this episode of Thyroid-healthy Bites is a do-not-miss!
In this Season 1 finale episode, I interviewed NYT bestselling author, thyroid expert, and patient advocate Mary Shomon, to help you learn all about your thyroid test results and what they mean.
- Essential thyroid tests
- Why TSH testing is NOT enough
- Normal vs optimal thyroid levels
- Why is antibody testing so important?
- What to do if your doctor refuses to run a complete thyroid panel
- Using thyroid labs to optimize our medication
- What is Reverse T3 and what can it tell us?
- How often should you get tested?
- The Thyroid Tuneup Bonus Bundle!
- Paloma's Complete At-home Thyroid Test Kit (30% OFF CODE: HYPOTHYROIDCHEF)
- Ep. 26: Why You Should Get Tested for Hashimoto's
- Mary Shomon's Website
- Follow Mary Shomon on Facebook
Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before making changes to your diet, health care, or exercise regimen.