Chicken Saltimbocca (GF/DF/Paleo/AIP-friendly) - Ep. 4
Chicken Saltimbocca is a classic Italian dish where chicken cutlets are wrapped in fresh sage and prosciutto, then browned in a skillet, and topped with a rich and lemony pan sauce. Saltimbocca can also be made with pork or veal cutlets, but chicken is so easy to source and works especially well here.
We make this version all the time at home and it's always a showstopper. In fact, the Italian translation of "Saltimbocca," is, "It jumps in the mouth!"
Watching the way my family wolf's this down, I would say that's pretty accurate! LOL
But the best part about this recipe for us Thyroid Thrivers is that it is gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, and AIP-friendly.
On Today's Menu:
- Chicken Saltimbocca (GF/DF/Paleo/AIP-friendly) - Printable Recipe + Video
- Zucchini Pappardelle with Mushrooms (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP)
- Mashed Winter Squash 3 Ways (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP)
- Toasted Quinoa (GF, DF)
- Jovial Brown Rice Pasta (GF, DF)
- Spaghetti Squash (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP)